1) Go to myforge.vulcanforged.com and click the “Sign Up” link under the account sign-in fields
2) Fill out the fields to create your account. User names must be 6 characters and may not use spaces or special characters. If someone has provided you with their referral link, enter it here. Prove to the machine that you’re not a robot and click “Sign Up Now”.
3) You will then be sent an email to the address you just used. Make sure to check the Promotional or Spam folders. Click the link in that email to proceed.
4) Once your email address has been verified, you will now create a 4 digit PIN. This is used in Marketplace transactions for security purposes.
5) After you create your PIN you are given the option to set up Two Factor Authentication (2FA). This is highly recommended for wallet security. After scanning the QR code or inputting the text code into your authenticator app of choice, back up the text code and/or QR code to a safe location. You also have the option to choose to skip the authentication. If you make this choice, you are able to enable 2FA in the future from your profile.
You have now completed the MyForge account setup process. Here you will see your dashboard, with wallets and their addresses, along with links to view your assets, lava, activity, and the marketplace.
1) To complete your profile or to make changes, click on the circular avatar picture in the top right of your Dashboard. You will be presented with four options: Update Profile, My Companion, Enable Two Factor, and Logout.
2) Click on Update Profile to add your User Name if desired. You may also click the Hide Identity checkbox to show as Anonymous when buying or selling from the Marketplace. If you originally created your account via another VF game such as berserk, you may have not received a PIN. Click Send PIN to generate one. This is also where you can check the status of your referrals if you have provided your referral link to others. You can change the avatar image by clicking on Edit and then Change Image under the current avatar.
3) When you click on My Companion you are given the choice to choose a Level 0 Vulcanite to be by your side in VulcanVerse, Berserk, and other VulcanForged games. This choice is permanent, so choose wisely (you can check out Vulcanite stats at https://vv.vulcanforged.com/vulcanites). You do not have to choose right away, so take the time to learn the lore of each and see which quadrant you want to represent in-game.
4) After editing your profile, saving the changes, and possibly choosing a vulcanite companion, you are now ready to explore the games, the marketplace, and beyond. Enjoy your time in the Verse and good luck in your journey!
We have partnered with Arkane for custom wallets. These wallets allow storage of both VeChain NFTs and PYR, so you can handle it all in one place. We’ll take care of the rest.